Who is the data controller?
– Company name: Wailoha S.L.
– CIF: B05414701
– Address: C/ Rio Ebro 11, 18600 Motril (Granada)
– E-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
Wailoha S.L. will process your information for the following purposes:
– Maintenance of the business relationship and provision of the contracted service.
– Making a budget tailored to your needs.
– Manage email communications with interested parties.
– To carry out the company’s selection processes.
– Control the security of the facilities (video surveillance).
– Management of the company’s employees and human resources.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, in order to have maximum transparency with you, we indicate that the general computations we work with are:
– Accounting, tax and labour: six (6) years.
– Labour: six (6) years.
– Video surveillance: thirty (30) days, unless recording an offence and/or crime.
However, despite the existence of these general deadlines, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to delete those data that are not legally necessary.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
According to the purposes for which our data is collected, the processing of your data is necessary:
1. To manage the business relationship you have entered into and contracted with us.
a. Execution of a contract (as referred to in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
b. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6.1.a GDPR).
2. Realisation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
a. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
3. Manage e-mail communications with data subjects.
a. Consent of the data subject (covered by article 6.1.a RGPD)
b. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6.1.f GDPR).
4. Monitoring the security of the premises (video surveillance)
a. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6.1.f RGPD)
5. Management of the company’s internal employees and human resources
a. Contractual performance (enabled by Article 6.1.b of the GDPR).
In addition, all data collected are necessary for the provision of the service. However, data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In the event that the mandatory data are not provided, Wailoha S.L. will not be able to provide the contracted service.
You may exercise any of the following rights by notifying us at the postal address C/ Rio Ebro Nº11, 18600 Motril (Granada) or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, according to current legislation you have the:
– Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
– Right to request its rectification or deletion.
– The right to request the limitation of the processing.
– The right to oppose the processing.
– Right to portability.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
We also inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data used by Wailoha S.L. comes from the data subject.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed:
– Identification data
o First name
o DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
o Postal addresses
o E-mail addresses
o Date of birth
o Place of birth
– Business information
– Financial information
o Bank account number
o Credit card number
– Video surveillance
Wailoha S.L. does not process specially protected data.
At Wailoha S.L. we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations, as this is our most valuable asset. However, we inform you that in case you understand that your rights have been undermined, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information about the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/